call me petruta or patty. im nineteen.
i love the act of smoking and trippy art.
sun in gemini. moon in aquarius. leo rising.
psychedelics. astrology. EDM. dreams. nature. meditation.
space/UFOs. cannabis. music festivals. HST. traveling. love.
♥|TRANCE MUSIC HEALS MY SOUL|♥
~ this blog is basically a glimpse into my mind ~
~ ♥ love ♥ ~
PASS THE MARIJUANA.
I legitimately met a guy that was just like me tonight. We even have the same secret obsessions and songs for those obsessions. Also, he’s a Taurus/Gemini cusp and I’m a Gemini. He’s really interested in Buddhism and has so many similar perspectives as I do. We each had really unique names,a weird sense of humor, and even the same types of insecurities. We were both so drawn to each other. It was trippy and wonderful all at the same time. I hope to see him again one day and get lost in conversation and smoke bowls upon bowls once again. ^______^
The top 10 things people claim to have taken for granted, Petruta, when they were alive:
10. How important they were to so many.
9. How easy life was when they stopped struggling.
8. That all of their prayers and thoughts were heard.
7. That there really were no coincidences.
6. How far ripples of their kindness actually spread.
5. What really was important: happiness, friends, love.
4. That any and all of their dreams could have come true.
3. How good looking and fun they always were.
2. How much guidance they received, whenever they asked for help.
1. That God was alive in everything, including themselves.
As expressed by the recently departed, fresh after their life-review on the big, BIG screen.